CALL CENTRE WORKING FROM HOME CONTRACTFancy being able to work from home ?Enjoy talking to customers and delivering exceptional customer service?Want to earn £9.30PHCan deliver...
We are currently recruiting for an experienced customer service adviser to work in a prestigious banking environment.
Monday to Friday rotational shifts between 8:00 am - 23:00 pm and some weekends.
- Full 4-6 weeks of paid training
- Competitive pay rate/Pay progression
- 8 week
- Overtime and bonus incentives
- Instant access to Blue Arrows online training portal
- Instant access to online retail discounts and reward schemes
- Annual Bonus
- Weekly pay
- Progress within banking
- Dedicated consultant
Are you looking to change your line of work?
Do you have a clear credit and criminal record?
Would working for a large, well-known UK retail banking brand enhance the credibility of your CV?
If you're a natural when it comes to talking to people and you're the type of person who recognizes and appreciates excellent customer service, we may have the opportunity for you.
Career progression prospects are high, but most importantly stability of income is on offer with potential longterm - permanent possibilities.
Previous customer service experience is important but doesn't have to be from a call centre background, if you're used to dealing with customers face-to-face, you have the potential to become an exceptional Customer Service Advisor by phone.
The recruitment process takes a couple of weeks, you'd expect this though as a customer of banking services, you want to know that the people handling your calls can be trusted with people's sensitive and personal data. Once you pass the vetting process, you have the chance to join a large, busy and friendly contact centre team, taking calls from a wide range of people and helping them resolve their queries. Whether customers call to transfer money, set up a standing order, or simply check their balance, you'll be ready to provide a professional and helpful service, every time.
Manage inbound & outbound customer queries relating to their accounts and products, keeping it simple and making it easier to do business with the bank.
- Complete telephony, digital and admin-based tasks to service customer queries
- Take ownership of customer problems, solving them at the first point of contact and escalate when required
- Build long-lasting professional relationships with the customers that will exceed their expectations
- Deal with customer data ethically and in accordance with the FSA requirements
- Collaborate within the team to clarify facts, exchange information or resolve enquiries and issues
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the bank by identifying and taking ownership of opportunities for improvement to the processes you use, the services you will provide and the values you can add.
- Take ownership of personal development and training, through regular review of performance against business objectives, and take responsibility for self-development
- Personally contribute to an environment where colleagues want to work and customers feel valued
- Carry out a range of processing tasks and handling of customer calls ensuring relevant productivity and quality measures are achieved for banking customers in line with specified process and procedures
- Provide a high-quality service to customers comprising of handling inbound & outbound calls and undertaking a range of processing tasks. This will be achieved as part of a flexible model to support the business in meeting customer demands within agreed service levels.
- Excellent customer service background
- Computer literate
- Good written and spoken English
- Able to prioritise workload and work efficiently
- Must have high attention to detail
- Use initiative to resolve complex queries and problems
- Able to work independently as well as a team
- Keen for a career in banking
- Quick learner and hard working
- Stable employment history
Hours and pay:
- £9.83 per hour + Bonus + Unsociable Hours pay
- Monday - Sunday, 5 days out of seven
- Shift rota between 08.00 AM - 23:00 PM
- 8-week rota
The client is committed to helping customers build for their future, which means a great opportunity for you to make a real difference. Join the team today and experience a truly inclusive approach, meaning all colleagues including you, getting the chance to make a difference every day.
These roles will be advertised constantly for the next few months, so there's plenty of opportunities for the right people to land an excellent job with an excellent company.