Founded in 1959, Blue Arrow is one of the UK's largest specialist staffing companies. With over 500 recruitment professionals across more than 70 locations throughout...
Job title: X25 Testing Centre Support Staff
Contract type: Temporary 12 week requirement
Hourly rate/Salary: £10.00 per hour
Working for a newly set up Covid-19 testing centre. You will be key to ensure the smooth running of the operation.
The site has three areas where support is needed
* Flagging down vehicles
* Directing cars to bays
* Managing the flow of traffic
* Communicating with customers during the testing process via radio -no contact
* Reading from scripts
* Making testing kits
* Putting together lunches
* Managing resources
* Immediate start available
* The site is operational from 8am to 8pm 7 days a week. Shifts are typically 8 hours long and staff are required to work weekends on a rota basis.
* You will be personable, helpful and friendly with a desire to deliver a good service
* You will be able to multitask and enjoy working in a busy environment in a customer facing role
* The role does involve being outside and for the traffic control you will be standing up for long periods of time
* Meals on duty
* Free parking
* Superstars reward scheme
* Close to main bus route
* Training available