Hot Local Job available with immediate start !!!Local Client is looking for warehouse operatives to start with them immediately.General Duties: -Picking -Packing -Sorting -Dispatching stock.Schedule:...
Ripley - Derbyshire
Blue arrow is seeking to employ experienced Warehouse Operatives for the Ripley Derbyshire area. The company is well established and known within the local area.
You would be working in a busy warehouse environment, working amongst a friendly hard-working team.
As a warehouse operative you are expected to pick and pack stock in a timely manner, load and unload from lorries, label parcels, take stock checks and pack products ready for distribution. You must also be punctual and be a reliable worker.
The shifts are Monday to Friday and can vary between, 6am to 2pm, 2pm to 10pm, 10pm and 6am, they could also be a day shift. Therefore, flexibility is key.
- Potential start dates at the start of April
- Interviews taking place over the next couple of weeks with Blue Arrow
- Must have transport due to location of client.
- May be required to carry out heavy lifting due to the nature of the products
- Temporary positions available
If you consider yourself as hard working, a reliable person, enjoying busy days and working as part of a team, apply today by uploading your CV.