Blue Arrow have opportunities for full time Customer Service Advisors with a leading UK banking organisation based in Dunfermline, Fife.Benefits of working with Blue Arrow:*...
Blue Arrow have opportunities for full time Customer Advisors with a leading UK banking organisation based in South Gyle, Edinburgh.
Benefits of working with Blue Arrow:
* Weekly pay
* Generous holidays with 28 days per year
* Blue Arrow Rewards and Discounts offered to our employees
* Employee of the Month rewards
* Full paid training
* Competitive pay rate/Overtime/Pay progression/Annual Bonus
* The Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to work for in 2019
This telephony based Customer Advisor role is perfect for those who thrive on providing excellent customer service as you will be handling a high volume of calls for a big banking brand.
A professional telephone manner and strong communication skills are a must as this is a fast paced environment. Excellent computer or telephone technical support, customer service or banking will be advantageous. This fantastic employer is committed to supporting you through excellent in-house training and personal support so you will be taught everything you need to know in order to settle in quickly and excel in your work.
* Taking new customers through applications for new business banking accounts.
* Blended role as this process can be over the telephone or over the online digital platform.
* Each application usually takes between 30-40 mins.
* They will be asking complex questions i.e. general info and probing to find further.
* Keying in information into systems.
* Moving information from one platform to another.
* Inbound calls and outbound calls to obtain more information from customer if needed.
* High level attention to detail.
* Process driven as well as customer service.
* High level customer service role within New Customer Support team.
* Taking inbound calls from new business banking customers.
* Taking information from the customer and ensuring it meets all required criteria (Anti Money Laundering etc).
* Assisting customers from initial call through to setting up their account for them.
* Setting up their new business banking account/treasury account on the system.
* Assisting the customers with an enquiries and making follow up calls with the customers (there are no cold calls/sales calls).
* Drafting/responding to customer emails.
* 5 week training period with ongoing support, training and mentoring
£10.12 per hour
35 hours per week
Core working hours are between 8:00am - 8:00pm Monday to Friday and rotational Saturday shifts (9:00am - 2:00pm)
Please click Apply Now to upload your CV. Please note you will need to pass a credit check and criminal history.