Chef de Partie -School Kitchen- Sevenoaks- Up to £18,720 - £21,840
We have a fantastic opportunity for a reliable and passionate Chef de partie to work within a school kitchen based in Sevenoaks. You will be working 40 hours across 5/7 days each week. This does means you will be required to work some weekend days. The shift patterns will be either a 07:00-15:30 or 10:00-19:00.
Good communication and good use of the English language is required for health and safety purposes
* To assist in the preparation of menu ideas and the ordering of stock
* To prepare and cook food to a quality standard according to set procedures and to assist in ensuring all dishes are ready for services.
* Producing dishes to meet the required standard
* Cooking and preparing food for up to 2000 meals per day as well as functions and events.
* Running a section within a busy kitchen ensuring it is clean organised and all paperwork is up to date.
* Working within a team to deliver consistent results.
* Adhere to health and safety and food safety procedures
* At least two years of Commis Chef experience, working ideally within a similar environment
* You will have experience of working well in a team as well as individually.
* It is essential that you have a minimum Level 2 Food Safety Certificate
* You must have a good understanding of written and spoken English.
* NVQ 2/3 qualified or equivalent
* Salary of up to £18,720 - £21,840
* Car Parking
* Use of the gym on site
* Company discounts and Pension scheme
If you are interested in the role then please apply today! Furthermore you can contact Callum at Blue Arrow Maidstone on 01622 662144
How to Apply:
To apply for this role, please click the "APPLY" button.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
Blue Arrow specialises in staffing for Admin & Secretarial including Call Centre, Transport & Logistics, Hospitality & Catering, Manufacturing & Production and Public Sector.
Our mission of Enhancing People's Lives unites all Blue Arrow staff under a profound appreciation for their part in helping people find fulfilling work.