General Manager - Pub with rooms - Southampton - £40k - £45k
A General Manager is required for this well-established food-led pub with rooms located outskirts of Southampton.
This pub is a part of a pub company that believes in excellent food and great customer service.
They serve home-made, fresh food and they are looking for an experienced General Manager with a big personality.
You will work 5/7 days to include evenings and weekends.
General Manager Responsibilities:
- Hands on management of the restaurant/pub area and functions
- Financial management
- Sell bedrooms
- Recruit, train and develop the team
- Initiate ideas to drive the business forwards
- Budgeting, forecasting and P&Ls
- Handle with customer queries and complaints
General Manager Requirements:
- Experience as General Manager in a small hotel
- Some experience selling rooms, but Room Revenue can be trained
- Experience with high volume fresh food
- Strong financial acumen
- Excellent food & beverage knowledge
- Dedicated to and passionate about the hospitality industry
- A strong leader who can motivate the team
- A salary of up to £40,000 per annum
- Bonus scheme
- Excellent training programmes available
- Opportunities to progress within an expanding company
- Discounts and benefits across the group
Act Now: Press the Apply Button!!
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.