Chef - Contract Catering - Ticehurst- Mon-Fri - £10.15 p/h ( £19,800 )
A chef is required for a Contract Catering Company based in Ticehurst near Royal Tunbridge Wells. The role involves working in a kitchen cooking fresh nutritious meals.
As a chef you will be required to work Monday - Friday and 1 in 3 weekends, 37.5 hours per week and shifts will be between the hours of 6.30am and 6pm - all straight shifts.
Own transport will be required due to location of this unit, unless you live locally.
- Cooking fresh meals from scratch
- To assist in the preparation of menu ideas and the ordering of stock
- Producing dishes to meet the required standard
- Ensuring food safety and health and hygiene
- Previous chef experience,
- ability to display a high level of food safety along with maintaining a clean working environment
- A great team player yet able to work comfortably on your own
- Annual salary of £20,000 with further review
- Excellent opportunities for progression
- Work/life balance
- Work for a large successful company
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.