Café Supervisor Contract Catering Christchurch £10 p/h Our client is a leader in the contract catering industry that supply catering various sites throughout the UK.They...
Bar Staff - Part-time - Contract Cratering - Salisbury - £8.21 p/h
Job title: Bar Staff
Location: Salisbury Area
Contract type: Part - time 13 hrs per week
Salary: £8.21 per hour
Hours: Day time hours only - 12pm-2pm/ 6.30pm-11pm
- Extensive paid training provided
- Continuous opportunities for personal development
- Uniform provided free of charge
- Free on-site parking
- Excellent Work/Life Balance
An opportunity has arisen with a global player in the contract catering industry, that supplies catering and facility services to various sites throughout the UK and they are currently recruiting for a bar staff (waiter/waitress) for their site near Salisbury.
This company is part of a progressive group so there are excellent training programmes and opportunities for progression.
The successful candidate will be contracted to 13 hrs p/w.
Your shift pattern will be on a rota basis, covering mainly daytime hours - 12pm-2pm/ 6.30pm-11pm
The site is around a 20 minute drive from both Andover and Salisbury, with public transport links being available to get you to and from site from either town centre.
Key responsibilities include:
- Overseeing the effective service of food and beverages.
- Service on tills / restaurant floor.
- Maintaining a clean and tidy work area.
- Ensuring venue standards are maintained at all times.
- Keeping the team is up-to-date with all statutory regulations and training
- Experience of managing/supervising staff (desired)
- A "can-do" attitude, while maintaining a professional approach
- A flexible approach to work and the ability to work unsupervised
- Good standard of personal presentation
- Good food and beverage knowledge
- A genuine passion for hospitality
To apply for this role, please click the "APPLY" button
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
Due to the nature of this site, successful candidates will be required to complete checks through the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS), and subsequently cannot have any prior relevant convictions that may be discovered through the aforementioned search.