Blue Arrow are currently recruiting an experienced cleaners for a client based in Arbroath for flexible day shift hours.Main responsibilities:* Stock, clean and supply designated...
Blue Arrow are currently recruiting an experienced Facilities Manager for an on-going opportunity based in Dundee but covering surrounding areas. You will be running the day to day operation of a commercial properties portfolio.
* Experience in managing frontline staff such as cleaners and mailroom operatives is essential
* Experience with building services, cleaning and experience in provision of general office services highly desirable.
* Ensuring activities are carried out in accordance to corporate policies including - Health & Safety, Quality Assurance and Employment Legislation.
* Full driving licence is essential
* Strong understanding and respect for confidentiality.
* Proficient IT skills - MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, and comfortable with numerical reasoning.
* Line management of cleaning staff and Multi Skilled Operatives; including recruitment.
* NEBOSH General Certificate
* IOSH managing Safety
* BICs level 1/2
* 40 hours p/week, typically Monday - Friday
* You may be asked to attend sites out of normal working hours - either to engage with staff or as part of an emergency recovery exercise.
What Blue Arrow offer our staff:
* Holiday pay
* Pension contribution
* Monthly vouchers to be won with the BA Superstar of the month
* All payrates are PAYE with additional holiday pay and pension contribution.
Blue Arrow is one of the UK's largest recruitment businesses, dedicated to providing bespoke staffing solutions through a network of specialist branches and on-site locations. For over 50 years, our priority has been to work in partnership with our clients and candidates to secure long-term relationships. AGY
If you have the relevant experience please submit your CV by clicking on apply.