Position: Lead Cook
Location: Leachlade, GL7
Salary: Up to £23,000
Type: Permanent, 37.5 hours per week - Alternative Weekends off
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Lead Cook to join a garden centre in Leachlade catering for Breakfast and Lunch 7 days per week. As the Lead Cook, you will be responsible for your own section within the kitchen which delivers breakfast and lunch service using only fresh local ingredients. You will be responsible for prepping, ordering and service for your section of the kitchen.
As Lead Cook, you should prosses the following attributes...
- Thrive on working in a fast-paced environment
- Handle pressure calmly and professionally
- Prepare and service your section.
- Ensure that the highest standards are always maintained and to ensure that the kitchen areas, designated equipment and utensils are always kept clean and tidy
The ideal Lead Cook will have:
- Experience of working as a strong Chef de Partie or Sous Chef
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- An understanding of food safety and health and safety within the Kitchen.
- Benefits Package:
- Great working hours
- Salary of up to £23,000 P/A
- Skills and Career Development opportunities
- Holiday allowance starting at 28 days (including bank holidays)
If you are interested and would like to find out more about this role, please call Rob Jones at Newbury Blue Arrow T: 01635 34949 or apply online