Are you an enthusiastic individual with experience in School Catering? We are seeking for a Chef Manager to work for a Secondary School in Croydon...
Do you have what it takes to stand out and make a difference?
We are seeking for an experienced and hands on Catering Operations Manager to work for one of the leading contract catering in the UK responsible 8 West London Sites
- Salary : 35K per annum
- Working hours: Full time Mon to Fri
- Location : Harrow (HA1)
- Life Assurance
- Mileage paid
- To ensure that all the unit standards, administration, payroll, cash control, stock control and security procedures are accurate and in accordance with client policies and procedures
- Organise work throughout the unit in a manner that facilitates efficient customer service and profitable operations
- To ensure recruitment, induction, training, promotion, performance management, development and discipline of all employees occurs in the units
- To strive to continually exceed customer expectations and provide excellent customer care
- Develop future budget, planning and delivery along with Operation's Manager
- To maximise sales generation through effective implementation of client marketing plans
- To maximise profit conversion through ensuring tight control of resources and cash control
- To ensure every possible effort is made to achieve unit turnover and profit targets
- To initiate and implement action plans appropriate to the achievement of the unit budget
- Team player, self-motivated, proactive, flexible and adaptable
- Ability to organise and prioritise workload
- Ability to communicate and manage interpersonal relationships, including influencing skills
Click apply today or contact David Hartnett in our Harrow Perm Team on 0208 427 6199 for further details.