SOUS CHEF GASTRO PUB FARNBOROUGHFRESH FOOD£26K We are recruiting for a Passionate, experienced and driven Sous Chef to join a fresh food gastro pub based...
Commis Chef - Chichester Outskierts - £22,000.00 pa - Gastro Pub
Job title: Commis Chef
Location: Chichester outskirts
Contract type: Permanent - full time
Salary: up to £22,000 P/A - depending on experience + tips
Hours: 48 hours a week, anything between 10am-11pm
Shifts: mixture of split and straight shifts,
Benefits: tips, live in accommodation available
- Continuous opportunities for personal development - career progression
- Free on-site parking
- Meals on duty
- Share of tips
Are you a Commis Chef who is looking for a next challenge?
We have an excellent opportunity for a chef role within a Gastro pub located on the outskirts of Chichester
In this role you will be working alongside other chefs and kitchen staff to ensure smooth running of this Gastro pub focused on quality fresh food .
Due to rural location own transport is essential - live in available if needed
Key responsibilities include:
- Experience working in fresh food kitchens
- To prepare, cook and serve food to the highest standard.
- Hungry to develop your skills and be trained to our high industry standards
- Passion for food and confidence when working with fresh food cooking from scratch
- Running own section
- Ability to work as part of a young & friendly kitchen
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Previous experience in a similar role
- A "can-do" attitude
- A strong command of the English language
- A flexible approach to work and the ability to work unsupervised
If this sounds like you then please Click APPLY today.
How to Apply:
To apply for this role, please click the "APPLY" button
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process