Salary: £9.30 per hourLocation: RotherhamType of contract: temporaryHours: full-time (might include shifts and weekend working)Job title: Customer Service AdviserCustomer service advisersBlue Arrow is currently recruiting,...
Job Title: Customer Service Assistant
Location: Rotherham S63 5DJ
Pay Rate: £9.30ph
Contract Term: Temporary
Working Times: 8am - 5pm or 1pm - 10pm Monday to Sunday (2 days off per week)
- Onsite parking
- Full paid training
- Overtime opportunities
- Competitive pay rate/Pay progression
- Instant access to Blue Arrow's online training portal
- Auto enrolment in a pension scheme.
- Ongoing coaching and in role training.
- 28 days paid holiday.
Embark on a new career as a Customer Service Advisor in the critical telephone support team.
Customer Service Advisors are needed urgently in Dearne Valley we are urgently recruiting team members to step into frontline roles for vital support services.
This is your chance to embark on a new career as an important member of valuable national service. With a choice of two shift patterns available; day shifts fall between 8am and 5pm and late shifts fall between 1pm and 10pm Monday to Sunday with two days off per week.
In the current changing and unpredictable times that we find ourselves in, our vital support services are needed now more than ever and as a result many urgent job opportunities have opened up for people with the capacity, empathy and listening skills it takes to be a Customer Service Advisor.
Alongside your colleagues, in a supportive and encouraging team environment, you will be on-hand to handle the unprecedented high levels of inbound calls being taken by you and your teammates. People are reaching out with varied worries, concerns and information requests and your primary role will be to provide information, reassurance and proactive actionable advice specific to their unique circumstances calmly, listening to their concerns and building trust.
If you are looking for a new temporary job where your natural people skills and caring nature will be to critical use, then this job supporting people over the phone in their time of need could be the perfect fit for you.
Full training, in role support and ongoing skill development will be provided to ensure you are quickly brought up to speed with everything you need to know allowing you to settle into your role quickly with the confidence to thrive.
This is an outstanding opportunity to contribute to the UK's efforts to work as one community, supporting those in need and come together in solidarity. Draw on your natural people skills and become a part of our vital resources at a time when you are needed most.
- Receiving incoming calls from a variety of people, their friends or their family to assist with specific worries and concerns.
- Accurately capturing data and entering it into the relevant systems.
- Provide a quality service that reassures and maintains a calm and productive solution-based conversation.
- Embrace in house training and development opportunities.
Essential Skills & Attributes
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- The ability to engage with, reassure and build trust-based connections with a wide variety of people.
- Customer focused, empathetic and understanding nature.
- Strong listening skills.
- Problem solving abilities.
- IT literate.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Experience working in busy fast paced environment.
- A positive can do and flexible attitude.
- Dedication to completing a high standard of work under pressure.
- Reliable and dedicated to being part of a team.
A strong background in customer service, telephone support or call handling would be advantageous but you do not need formal qualifications, your natural people skills, empathy and cool, calm approach to any situation, as well as a desire to go over and above to help are much more important in a role like this.
If you're used to dealing with customers whether it is face-to-face or over the phone in any capacity and have a good knowledge of basic Microsoft Word, Excel, a familiarity with using the internet and an excellent telephone manner then you have the potential to become an exceptional Customer Service Advisor.
The contact centre offers an onsite staff car park and fully equipped staff restaurant.
Take the opportunity to build your career in a place where you will be supported and encouraged every step of the way.
Click the Apply button to get started. Feel free to get in touch with our team by contacting 0800 0154 236 before you start your application if you have any questions at all.