SENIOR CHEF DE PARTIE PRESTIGE BOARDING COLLEGEWINDSOR£24,7507AM UNTIL 3PM OR 12PM UNTIL 8PM Recruiting for a Senior Chef De Partie to join one of the...
HEAD CHEF - PRESTIGE BOARDING SCHOOL - EGHAM
Recruiting a passionate, talented and dedicated Head Chef for a prestigious boarding school situated near Egham, Surrey, run by a fantastic contract catering company. It is a fast paced environment, catering for over 1200 Pupils as well as the day to day catering the School has strong Hospitality and Event Catering.
The Head Chef will work closely with the Food Services Manager and deputise in their absence and manage a team of around 6 Chefs to ensure a high standard for both the day to day catering as well as the Hospitality side of the business.
You'll be using high quality ingredients, ensuring excellent nutrition of staff and pupils. The role requires you to 5/7 days, 52 weeks of the year - ALL STRAIGHT SHIFTS
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Compiling menus for all services according to company standards
- Ensuring food is produced to the standards and for the service time
- Ensuring all goods are ordered received and stored as required, so that adequate stock is available for all requirements
- Ensuring food production and menu planning complies with budget and financial requirements
- Maintaining all hygiene, health and safety standards in the receipt, storage and food production areas through to the point of service.
- Reporting and working closely with the Food Services Manager and deputising in their absence
- Supervising, developing and monitoring the performance of personnel reporting to this post as their first level of management.
What you need to be successful :
- Has a genuine passion for freshly cooked food
- Has proven experience working as a Head Chef working within a similar environment
- Has excellent attention to detail
- Has excellent communication skills, strong interpersonal and organisational skills
- Is a well trained, who is able to work under pressure and has good man management skills
The Reward/Benefits - Head Chef
- Work Life Balance - STRAIGHT SHIFTS
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- chance to join a fantastic contract catering company
To Apply - Simply click the 'APPLY' button!!!
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of th