Senior Sous Chef (Permanent Position)Burgess Hill West Sussex£32,000 £36,000 per annumSenior Sous chef needed for one of the top rated restaurants in West Sussex. They...
Do you enjoy the catering industry and have experience in successfully leading a catering team? My Clients is a leading contract catering company and is looking for a Chef who is hands-on and enjoy to be part of the service in a school sector.
To be successful for the role you'll need to have experience in School Catering as a Chef and preparing approx. 300 -700 meals daily.
You will be working closely with Chef Supervisor on a day to day basis to ensure standards are maintained
* Job Role: Section Chef
* Sector: Contract Catering - 39 term time
* Contract: Permanent (Term Time Only)
* Salary: £10.50 phr
* Location: WD6 - North West London
* Hours: 7am till 3pm, Monday to Friday
* Some weekends (O/T Paid)
* Previous experience in contract catering sites
* Effective Communicator; Verbal and Non-Verbal
* Experience in a similar role
* Candidates to have 706/1 and 706/2 qualification OR NVQ Equivalent qualification
* To plan, prepare, cook and present food to the standards required by the company and the client
* To ensure that the company's reputation for excellent food and service is enhanced with the client and customers
* To control portion size and monitor waste
* To ensure Health and Safety and Food Safety Standards are maintained in line with company policy
* To be customer focused at all times, approachable and quick to exceed expectations in fulfilling customer needs.
* To ensure all food is cooked, presented and served in line with company standards
* To act as a positive ambassador for the business
* To show commitment to company values in all aspects of your role.
* To ensure all equipment is well maintained and is in good working order
* Responsible for undertaking weekly and monthly stock takes.