Catering Assistant Looking for a new opportunity as a Catering Assistant? A step towards your new career? Or maybe you want to move up a...
We are currently recruiting SIA licensed Event Stewards to join our events team on a CASUAL basis.
Primary Purpose of Job Role Reporting to the Event Operations Manager, Team Leader or Lead Officer you will be working as part of a dynamic team to ensure the safety and comfort of all visitors attending the event at which you are on duty.
Maintaining a high level of customer service, professionalism and ensuring that Blue Arrow Professional Standards are always maintained. This is a casual and / or part time role. Therefore, flexibility is essential as many events may take place in the evenings or at weekends outside of normal working hours. You may be required to travel to different venues depending on where the event is taking place.
* Day, Nights, Evenings and Weekends
* Majority of work is available at weekends Pay
* Competitive rate of pay
* You will be integral in providing a visual security presence
* You will be carrying out various assignments and jobs including; Event Stewarding, Traffic Stewarding and Event Security.
* To conduct searches in a professional manner
* You will manage crowds and queues effectively
* To patrol inside and outside the events, venues, sites and locations
* To will follow security and health and safety procedures
* Ensure security logs and reports are completed as required
* The role will include Days, Nights, Evenings and Weekends
* To deliver the highest level of customer service at all times
* Any other duties commensurate with the role
* Successful candidates MUST have an SIA License in Door Supervision
* Similar experience in Door Supervision, and/or Event Stewarding or Venue Security is preferred.
* Ideally possess a recognised stewarding qualification (NVQ Level 2 in Event Stewarding/Spectator Safety) although training will be provided.
* Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills - both Written and Verbal
* Must have excellent customer care skills
* Ability to remain calm under pressure and the confidence/ability to deal with difficult situations (including those involving conflict) is essential.
* Ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team
* Ideally you will have a driving licence and your own transport to get to site, however this is not essential
* Due to the nature of the role, weekend working is required