Sous Chef -Andover Fresh Food Garden Centre £24,000 to £27,000 PAAre you a Sous Chef who is looking for a new challenge and a...
Chef de Partie - Garden Centre - Andover - Up to £23,500 P/Annum
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Chef de Partie Chef to join a garden centre in Andover catering for Breakfast and Lunch 7 days per week.
As a Chef de Partie, you will be responsible for your own section within the kitchen which delivers breakfast and lunch service using only fresh local ingredients. You will be responsible for prepping, ordering and service for your section of the kitchen.
As a Chef de Partie within this Kitchen you will need to be enthusiastic in working within a team of dedicated and passionate chefs, delivering an exceptional Breakfast and Lunch experience to the guests.
You would be working on a two-week rota basis and on alternate weekends. Latest finish will be 17.30 so it offers a great work/life balance.
As Chef de Partie posses the following attributes...
- Thrive on working in a fast-paced environment
- Handle pressure calmly and professionally
- Prepare and service your section.
- Ensure that the highest standards are always maintained and to ensure that the kitchen areas, designated equipment and utensils are always kept clean and tidy
The ideal Chef de Partie will have:
- Experience of working as a strong commis or Chef de Partie
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- An understanding of food safety and health and safety within the Kitchen.
Great working hours
Salary of up to £23,500 P/Annum
Skills and Career Development opportunities
Holiday allowance starting at 28 days (including bank holidays)
If you are interested and would like to find out more about this role, please call Anna at Newbury Blue Arrow T: 01635 34949 or apply on line
You must be eligible to live and work in the UK at the time of application
Blue Arrow Catering and Hospitality currently has an extensive range of catering roles; temporary, interim and permanent. See our website or get in touch for more details.