Sous Chef -Andover - Fresh Food Garden Centre - £24,000 to £27,000 PA
Are you a Sous Chef who is looking for a new challenge and a better work/life balance? I am looking for a Sous Chef to join the team at a fresh food garden centre near Andover. The role offers a great work/life balance as the latest finish is 18.00 - it is a 40 hour working week and offers alternate weekends off.
- Lead the kitchen team in chef's absence
- Prepping fresh food menu items and service delivery
- Supporting with prep for the deli/farm shop counters and produce
- Supporting with training and development of more junior chefs
The Ideal Candidate would possess the following....
- Experience of working within a fresh food kitchen at senior CDP level upwards
- A "can do" attitude
- Experience in managing a kitchen in the Head Chef's absence
- Have classic training somewhere along the way as they're responsible for daily specials
What's in it for you...?
- Straight Shifts - 40 hours per week
- Latest finish is 18.00
- 5/7 days with alternate weekends off.
- Salary of up to £27,000 P/Annum plus Tronc
If you are interested and would like to find out more about this role, please call Anna at Newbury Blue Arrow T: 01635 34949 or APPLY NOW
You must be eligible to live and work in the UK at the time of application
Blue Arrow Catering and Hospitality currently has an extensive range of catering roles; temporary, interim and permanent. See our website or get in touch for more details.
your application has been submitted