Blue Arrow are currently recruiting for 3.5T van drivers for the Glasgow area.Multi-drop deliveries all over Scotland.Must have multi-drop experience and used a hand held...
Title: Crane Driver
Contract Type: Temporary- Permanent
* Flexible Employee benefits with access to exclusive rewards site offering a range of cash back, discounts and more
* Be in Control - Access to an app to receive available job notifications, accept/decline shifts, update your availability and request holidays
* Paid annual leave, inclusive of bank holidays - accrued as you work
* Pension Paid Weekly
Pay & Hours:
* Basic Pay Rate: Negotiable, working 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday
* Hours: 07:00 - 16:00
* Possibility of some weekend work
Blue Arrow Industrial is hiring for a Crane Driver/ Operator which is responsible for operating crane's for our client on a busy yard within Inverness.
Previous experience is required
No tickets required as training can be done on site, however experience necessary on the below;
* Mobile 360 Crane Experience
* Hydraulic Crane Experience
This is a temporary assignment with the opportunity to be permanent for the right candidate.
It is essential that you provide 2years of work or character references with email addresses and phone numbers.
Please note, we receive a high volume of applications and will reach out as soon as possible.