We are looking for individuals who can deliver a high quality, customer focused service regarding the delivery of our patients' medications and associated supplies and...
Founded in 1959, Blue Arrow is one of the UK's largest specialist staffing companies. With over 500 recruitment professionals across more than 70 locations throughout the UK, including 54 high-street branches, Blue Arrow places over 60,000 people in work, each year.
Blue Arrow Sheffield is working with an award winning, international organisation. We are looking to recruit experienced customer service professionals to join our client on an initial temporary to permanent contract.
Roles & Responsibilities
* Answering inbound customer service queries from customers
* Handling customer queries, using expert knowledge and customer service techniques
* Ensuring a positive customer experience, by handling objections, complaints and queries
* Processing customers data, ensuring data protection / GDPR requirements are met and accurate information is gathered
* Reviewing processes, procedures and policies, advising customers
* Updating and inputting data onto customers accounts
* General office support, such as filing, scanning, photocopying, data entry and general admin when required
* Liaising and transferring calls with other departments
* 6 months customer service experience - Call centre, retail or office based
* Good IT and typing skills
* Experience using CRM systems
* Experience in a contact centre environment
* Experience working in financial or banking services
Additional Information and Benefits
* 35 hours per week
* Credit and DBS completed for all successful applicants
* Overtime opportunities available
* Monthly & yearly bonuses available
* Access to high street discounts
If you're interested in working as a Customer Service Advisor, please click the apply button. Alternatively contact Rhys or Marie at Blue Arrow on 0114 272 2600.