Chef de Partie £22k £24k + Tips- Winchester PubJob title: Chef de PartieLocation: Winchester areaContract type: Permanent Full TimeSalary: £22,000 £24,000 (depending on experience)...
Senior Chef de Partie - New Milton - £24k + Tips - Staff Accommodation Available
Beautiful coastal Restaurant with 5*Accommodation located in New Milton.
We are recruiting for a fantastic Senior Chef de Partie with Rosette experience for our hugely popular restaurant in New Milton.
The Kitchen produces a fantastic seasonally changing menu offering a range of dishes that caters for all tastes -from light lunches to formal dinners.
This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to showcase some of his or her own ideas in our stunning award winning restaurant.
At Blue Arrow, we're here to find you a job that's right for you. We nurture catering careers for contract caterers, passionate chef de parties and even award-winning head chefs managing Michelin-star restaurants.
- Full Time, Permanent Contract.
- You will be required to work around 50 hours per week - depending on business needs.
- Working a mixture of straight shifts and split shifts allowing you to have a balance in your work pattern
- Live in Accommodation is available on site, this is charged at £100 per week & includes all bills.
Main Duties and Responsibilities as a Senior Chef de Partie:
- To ensure the food preparation and presentation meets the required standards
- To comply with the hotel's health and safety and food safety legislations
- To supervise and motivate the team when required
- To monitor portion control, fresh food and dry store orders
What You Need To Be a Successful Senior Chef de Partie:
- NVQ or City & Guilds Chef qualifications are required
- Basic Food Hygiene Certificate (advantageous)
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Previous experience in a similar role
The Reward/Benefits - Chef de Partie:
- Salary of up to £24,000 per annum
- Great career progression opportunities
- Live In Available
Feed your career: discover the best chef, hospitality and catering jobs in the UK with Blue Arrow
How to Apply???
Just please click the "APPLY" button.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.