Driver/Catering Assistant Southampton £9p/h -Mon-Fri!*Full UK Driving License is required for this position*The Role:Our client holds several sites in Southampton and they are currently looking...
Catering Assistant - Winchester - Mon - Fri - £8.90 p/h
The Catering Assistant Role:
A Catering Assistant is required for this prestigious establishment in the Winchester area.
The role will involve serving in the restaurant and occasionally assisting with food service at functions.
The working hours are 40 per week, Monday to Friday, typically either 7.30am - 4pm or 11.30am - 8pm, although they can be flexible.
Main Duties and Responsibilities as a Catering Assistant will include:
* Assist with the preparation and set-up, service and close down of restaurant and functions
* Provide excellent customer service for functions, private events & conferences...
* Assist with delivered Catering during busy periods
* Cash up tills, record income
* Maintaining Health and Hygiene
* Previous experience working in Catering
* Passionate about hospitality and delivering excellent customer service
* A true people person who can engage with customers
* Self-motivated with a positive outlook
* Good understanding of food and retail
* Ability to remain calm under pressure and be adaptable to change
* Salary of £8.90 per an hour
* Pension scheme and other company benefits
* Work with a well-established and friendly team with lots of support offered
* Excellent training courses and opportunities to progress
ACT NOW: Press the Apply Button!
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates