Permanent Relief Chef-Contract Catering- Winchester £27,000.00A popular Contract Catering Company is looking for a Permanent Relief Chef to work across Hampshire assisted living homes located...
Relief Support Manager - M3/M4 corridor - £27,000
We are currently recruiting for a Relief Support Manager to oversee the catering at units along the M3/M4 corridor to include the Winchester, Oxford and Reading areas. The company is a successful contract catering business so the opportunities for progression are high. The successful candidate will mobilise new units, fill recruitment gaps and cover holidays, ensuring the units are well managed. They are looking for someone with experience with management but also ideally with a Chef background. Travel is required for this position, with occasional overnight stays.
Your main responsibilities as Relief Support Manager will include:
* Restaurant and Kitchen Management
* Training and recruitment of staff
* Mobilise new units
* Cover holidays and absences
* Lead, develop and motivate the team
* Communicate and build relationships with customers
* Contribute to the delivery of the regional financial business plan
* Ensure compliance to Health and Safety regulations
What you need to be successful in getting the Relief Support Manager Job:
* Experience in Restaurant and Kitchen management
* Proven ability to motivate and manage people
* Able to drive with a full UK driving licence
* Good communication skills
* Organisation skills
* Ability to build relationships with clients and staff
* Understanding of H&S compliance
* Salary of £27,000
* Company car
* Fuel expenses paid
* Excellent company benefits
* Excellent opportunity for progression
ACT NOW: Press the Apply Button
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.