CHEF DE PARTIE COOKHAMFLAGSHIP RESTAURANT / GASTRO PUB£24KLIVE IN AVAILABLE Role Overview: Recruiting for a Chef De Partie to join a flagship site in Cookham...
HEAD CHEF - COOKHAM - £38K
RESTAURANT / GASTRO PUB
AMAZING COMPANY & OPPORTUNITY
Recruiting for a Head Chef to join a flagship site in Cookham for an independent fantastic gastro pub company with 5 locations within the Surrey / Berkshire area. The menu is based on a twist on the classic British dishes with the focus being on local quality ingredients.
You will work very closely with the Group Executive Head Chef motivating your team and assisting in managing the kitchen at this flagship venue of the group, this will be your site to drive the business forward.
Every kitchen offer state of the art equipment with Josper ovens and Rotisseries.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
To ensure food preparation and control meets requirements in respect to the set standards
To support manager in maintaining, ordering and controlling food stocks within a budget
To be responsible for maintaining up to date product and menu knowledge
To maintain a high standard of food preparation and presentation, ensuring portion and quality control
To comply with all of the health and safety and food safety legislations
* Dedicated to providing excellence in varied and outstanding cuisine
* Display a creative and confident approach to his or her cooking
* Be a natural team leader with a flair for developing from within
* Experienced (minimum of two years) in a high volume brasserie style environment
Rewards & Benefits:
* An excellent starting salary
* Fun and a professional work environment
* Team meals on shift
* Opportunity to grow and develop
* Supplier trips and visits
* Flexibility to move within the Group
* Substantial discounts across the group
* annual parties
* 28 days' holiday
To apply for this role simply press the 'APPLY' button now.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.