Position: Customer Service Advisor Location: South Gyle, EH12 Salary: £9.63 per hour Type: Full time, 35 hours Are you a dedicated, hardworking Customer Service Advisor...
Blue Arrow is currently recruiting on behalf of one of the UK's leading financial services.
Job Title: Customer Service Advisor
Location: Dalkeith Road, Edinburgh
Pay Rate: £10.00ph
Contract Term: Temporary - Minimum 6 month contract - Permanent prospects are high
Working Times: Monday to Friday 8am until 6pm, rotational shifts, 35h per week. Saturday morning every third week.
* Full paid training
* Competitive pay rate/Pay progression
* Overtime and bonus incentives
* Instant access to Blue Arrows online training portal
* Instant access to online retail discounts
* Annual Bonus
Help this leading financial service group become the best bank for customers by becoming one of their motivated and enthusiastic Customer Service Advisors.
With this role being a telephony position, you will be dealing with customer's tax year end queries over the telephone and using the relevant systems, the queries may include saving & investment enquiries.
A strong background in customer service, telephone support or call handling is advantageous but if you're used to dealing with customers whether it is face-to-face or over the phone in any capacity then you have the potential to become an exceptional Telephony Advisor. You will be well looked after with this fantastic employer who is committed to supporting you through excellent in-house training and personal support teaching you everything you need to know.
It is important that customers know that the people handling calls, enquiries and account administration duties can be trusted with sensitive and personal data and so a vetting process for candidates is in place. Part of this is ensuring that candidates have a clear credit and criminal record. Once you have passed this vetting process you have the chance to join the team and get started providing a professional and helpful service every time, for this bank's amazing customers.
* You will demonstrate excellent communication and customer service skills while assisting customer queries
* You will be dealing with the customer's queries over the telephone regarding a mailer which was sent out to customers and using the relevant systems, the queries may include assurance and protections enquiries and migration queries
* Work proactively as part of a team to manage fast paced workloads
* Maintain and develop customer relationships
* Support business development through constructive company feedback
* Previous telephony experience is desirable
* Excellent communication - oral and written.
* Confident telephone manner.
* Embrace 'in the moment' coaching to develop your skills and knowledge.
* Continuous improvement mind set.
* A keenness to develop a deeper level of expertise in all areas of the banking brands end to end goals.
* Adaptable to change and willing to embrace new ideas.
* Ability to work unsupervised and deliver quality work across multiple tasks within required deadlines.
* Positive and approachable manner.
* Motivated team player.
* Clear credit history & clear criminal record.
* Experience in the pension or banking sector is desirable but not essential
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.