Join The Leading Retailer of hardwood furniture, operating in The UK. With over 20 years' experience in the industry, you will be joining true experts...
Job Title: Minibus Driver (D1) - Cardiff
Contract type: Temporary, (Up to 40 hours per week)
Salary: £9.00 per hour
Joining a recognisable Construction and Infrastructure Company in South Wales, transporting your colleagues from Cardiff to Newport, driving the company Mini-Bus.
Working sociable hours of Monday to Friday, 12:30-20:30, you will be freed up on weekends for your commitments and hobbies, outside of work.
As a Min-Bus Driver, your duties will include:
- Ensuring that your Vehicle and Drivers Safety Checks are completed correctly
- Safely transporting your colleagues from one site, to another
- Assisting with emptying the bins and gritting the roads on site, in your down time
Skills and qualifications required:
- Must have a Valid D1 UK Driving Licence
- To be a patient and cautious driver, as you will be transporting people as opposed to stock/products
- The ability to work as well in a team, as you do independently
- A reasonable level of personal physical fitness
You'll be working on a temporary "on-going" contract, employed and registered through Blue Arrow - Cardiff.
With Weekly Pay, you will work one week in advance, prior to payment. Pay Day is on every Friday.
Accumulating Holiday Pay as you work, you will be able to dictate when your holiday payment is processed.
Automatically, you will be enrolled into a pension scheme (optional).
In return we offer:
- Monday to Friday Shift Patterns, working sociable hours (12:30-20:30)
- Hourly Pay Rate of £9.00 per hour
- Pension Scheme (Optional)
- Blue Arrow Superstars Reward Scheme where you can win a voucher for being an Employee of the Month
If this sounds of an interest to you, please call Cameron at Blue Arrow - Cardiff, or alternatively, apply online and we will get back to you.