Blue Arrow recruitment are recruiting for a skilled Manufacturing Operative in the Clitheroe area.
With a pay rate of £14.62 an hour and a weekly bonus of £176.19. This is an exiting opportunity for the right candidates.
Do you want to operate, maintain and improve catalyst production at Clitheroe to meet our customer demands?
The Clitheroe Operations team is looking to recruit 3 temporary Manufacturing Technicians to backfill leavers from the team in recent months.
The successful candidates will work shifts on the site shift pattern and will be assigned to a specific shift depending upon business need.
In this role you will be:
* accountable for compliance with plant standards
* working to the required plant procedures and supporting their auditing and updating (e.g. SOPs)
* using the various controlling and reporting systems
* supporting Production Plan requirements to meet orders on time and in full
* effectively communicating operations performance and impact to MSL and other appropriate site functions.
* taking decisions and intervene appropriately in order to ensure plant requirements are met.
* entering all raw materials and finished product into appropriate stock control system (e.g. SAP)
* ensuring quality specifications are consistently achieved
* fully complying with all plant standards (eg handovers, house-keeping)
* carrying out all legislative and non-legislative compliance testing on time and in full
* analysing plant data / trends to optimise future plant performance
* ensuring all on line and at line analysis schedules met
Are you the ideal candidate?
* have an awareness of all legislative and non-legislative EHS systems in compliance (COSHH, PTW, LOTO, Risk Assessment, etc.)
* experience of working as part of a multi-disciplinary team involved in the control, operation and maintenance of a chemical manufacturing site.
* possess the enthusiasm and initiative to work under pressure and in a team ensuring deadlines are met with minimal supervision.
To submit an interest in this position please attach your CV to the application or alternatively call Rob Palmer on 0161 872 8135.
Thanks for your interest in this position.