Position: Sous ChefLocation: Oxford, OX2Salary: Up to £28,500Type: Permanent, Contract Catering Education SectorHours: 40 hours per week / 40 weeks of of the YearShifts: 5/7...
Position: Sous Chef
Location: Chipping Norton, OX7
Salary: £24,000 - £28,000
Hours: 44 to 55 hours per week - 5 out of 7 days
Live In: £34.00 P/W
Are you currently working as a Chef de Partie or Sous Chef and looking to take the next step in your career? Then this role will be ideal for you.
As the Sous Chef you would be working for an expanding pub group with great career opportunities. My client is a beautiful traditional pub in the heart of Chipping Norton, that offers a fantastic British seasonal menu with daily specials and themed dishes.
- Day to day running of the Kitchen in the Head Chef's absence.
- Alongside your Head Chef - autonomy to create your own menu's and specials
- Preparation and ordering of required food stuffs for the Kitchen.
- Ensuring that food is prepared and stored in accordance with food safety laws and regulations.
- To maintain cleanliness of the Kitchen always.
- To ensure all chefs and kitchen porters are adequately trained on the appropriate section and informed of any relevant changes.
- To act as a manager in the absence of the Head chef and inform Kitchen staff of any relevant changes.
- Always act as a responsible, professional Assistant Manager with staff and guests
What is in it for you...?
- Skills and Career Development opportunities
- Employee recognition rewards
- Meals whilst on duty or meals at £1.20 off shift
- Live In available at £34 P/W
- Holiday allowance starting at 28 days (including bank holidays)
If you are interested and would like to find out more about this role, please call Rob Jones at Newbury Blue Arrow T: 01635 34949 or APPLY NOW
You must be eligible to live and work in the UK at the time of application
Blue Arrow Catering and Hospitality currently has an extensive range of catering roles; temporary, interim and permanent. See our website or get in touch for more details.