Manufacturing Operatives required to join our clients growing workforce at their facility in Foston on a Temp Perm basis.The main duties and responsibilities are;Working as...
Automotive Manufacturing Operatives required for our client Grupo Antolin who are based in Barton-under-Needwood. Grupo Antolin are market leaders In Automotive Production and are looking for passionate and enthusiastic staff members to work alongside them. All positions are available for a temp - perm placement.
You will be required to work on all elements of assembly and production such as but not limited to;
* Door Assembly
* Line Load/Feed
* Glue Line
* Injection Moulding
* Paint Line
* Jig Cleaning
They will always endeavour to place you in to a department that you have experience in, but its important to understand that every member of staff is required to be able to work in all departments so you may be rotated between departments for the benefit of your team members and training for yourself.
* Have a keen eye for detail
* Be able to work in a fast-paced repetitive environment
* Be able to work as part of a team
* Work to team and individual targets
* Be willing to learn, and be flexible
* Enthusiastic attitude
Previous automotive experience would be advantageous, but any production background will be beneficial to your application.
* Daily and Weekend Overtime Available
* Pay rise after 6 months of service
* 33 Days paid annual leave
* Dedicated Onsite Blue Arrow support team
* Free onsite parking
* Weekly pay
* Blue Arrow App (holiday requests, online payslips)
* Pension contribution
* Blue Arrow lifestyle discounts
* Blue Arrow Uniform
Your working week will either be 37 hours or 39 hours as standard. As a Team Member at Grupo Antolin you will be required to work shifts, these consist of;
* Days, Afternoons and Nights - shift patterns vary per department, and all shifts are rotational.
* You must be able to work Overtime in the week and on Weekends when it is required of you, due to customer demand.
If you would like to be considered for the above positions then apply online, email your CV or call Natalie on 07772344218