At Blue Arrow Romford we are a currently looking for Kitchen Assistants to join with us. We recruit for both temporary and temporary ongoing work....
At Blue Arrow in Romford, we are currently looking to recruit for Ward Hosts/Hostesses for our client based in Brentwood, Essex. As a Ward Hostess you will be responsible for working with the ward team to develop and maintain the patient environment, providing high quality helpful and courteous beverage and meal service to meet the needs of the patients.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
* To assist in the preparation of all patient food services.
* Distribution of menu folders to patients.
* Service of food to patients at designated times.
* Collect, wash, refill and distribute patient water jugs and glasses.
* Ensuring the temperature of food and recording prior to service to patients.
* Prepare and serve a range of snacks to patients between meals or on an ad-hoc basis as instructed by nursing staff.
* Collection, washing and storage of all crockery and cutlery items at ward level. Maintain ward kitchens and equipment in a clean and hygienic manner.
* Checking and recording fridge temperatures.
* Clean and maintain kitchen, kitchen cupboards, fixtures and appliances
We have roles available in Brentwood, you need to be available to work 5 days out of 7 (this will include every other weekend). The times vary depending on the rota, but ideally you need to be available to work full time hours (on average 37.5 hours).
You will need to have a DBS, either on the update service or the ability to process one with Blue Arrow. If you believe you are suitable for this role, please apply online or please call the Romford branch on 01708753000.