Blue Arrow are working with a leading manufacturer to the Aerospace Industry, We are looking for a strong team player who is ready for that next challenge to develop into the role of a Laboratory Supervisor, Full training will be provided.
Overview of the role:
To supervise the day to day activities of the laboratory & it's staff. To troubleshoot and rectify technical issues of the shop floor, and to support the production, quality and environmental departments. To deputise for the EHS/Laboratory manager when required.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity you will need the below proven previous experience:
* At least 12 months experience working as a laboratory technician or supervisor
* Flexible approach to working, evenings and weekends will be required if workload demands
* GCSE grade C or above in; Science, Mathematics and English
* Excellent I.T skills, (Microsoft Excel in particular)
* Excellent time management/organisational skills - Ability to cope with tight deadlines & prioritise as required
* Excellent communication skills with staff at all levels of the business
* Basic Understanding of COSHH/Relevant H&S requirements
Added extra's are listed below as desirable, but not essential:
* Knowledge and experience of surface treatment techniques/industry
* Experience in a busy manufacturing environment
* Experience working with NADCAP/ISO standards appropriate to the surface treatment industry.
* A level Chemistry or equivalent
* Supervisory experience
* Experience/knowledge of EHS relevant to surface treatment industry
The role will be predominantly Monday to Friday, with an early finish on the Friday, however flexibility to work overtime and weekends when business requires is essential to ensure all projects run smoothly.
As this role is open to various levels of experience the salary will be DOE, please confirm salary expectations on application. Please see some of the great benefits that will be available to you with this company:
- Bonus scheme
- Casual dress
- Private medical/dental insurance
- Wellness programs
- Company events & social hours
- Subsidised gym membership
If you have all the essential requirements for this role, and ready to take the next step in your career development then please do submit your CV for consideration.