We are currently sourcing for a General Administrator to assist in our Housing association Client based in Yate. * Day: Monday to Friday* Hours: 08.30...
We are currently sourcing for a Part Time General Administrator to assist in our Housing association Client based in Filton.
* Day: Monday to Friday
* Hours: 10.00 - 14.00
* Hourly Rate: £11.17
* Start Date: ASAP
* Duration: 2 Months
Establish and maintain a comprehensive administration/clerical service to provide day-to-day support for colleagues and to contribute towards delivery of a high quality service which promotes The Client and its members effectively.
* Working with moderate supervision/guidance whilst being accountable for individual results and the impact these may have on both the client and the team.
* Provide a first point of contact for team related enquiries. Liaise directly with all internal and external customers to solve problems using standard procedures in a; timely, efficient and effective manner. Ensure clients receive a prompt response and are kept informed of progress made.
* Applying knowledge and skills to complete a variety of day-to-day activities seeking guidance on issues outside of own personal area. Highlighting queries requiring the attention of colleagues in a reasonable time frame to promote an exceptional standard of customer service.
* Accepting full responsibility for acknowledging and answering basic queries which require a standard response. Generate/amend and circulate correspondence as directed prioritising and organising own work to meet agreed deadlines.
* Arrange and coordinate electronic diaries for meeting attendance. Occasionally attending meetings to represent and support the team. Taking minutes and organising refreshments as required.
* Compile satisfaction surveys and assist with the preparation of statistics and reports as directed. Contribute to projects by working collaboratively with others, as required for the efficient operation of the department and achievement of team objectives.
* Develop knowledge and skills in own area maintaining a good understanding of the electronic databases used within The Client.
* Ensure filing systems are accurately maintained from receipt of initial enquiry to recording respective stages. Update records promptly for clarity of reference and effective instant retrieval and use by others. Archive documents in compliance with The Clients requirements and procedures.
Experience Required for this role
* 1 years' experience in a similar Role
* NVQ level 2 or level 3 units in a related subject or equivalent practical work experience to achieve the qualification in skills relating to accurate confidential work.
* Awareness of the service area protocols and regulations
* Proficient at Word, Outlook & Excel
If this role is of interest to you and you have the relevant experience/skills, please upload a CV to this site.