We are currently sourcing for a General Administrator to assist in our Housing association Client based in Yate. * Day: Monday to Friday* Hours: 08.30...
We are sourcing for an Administrator for the Child Safeguarding Service at a local Authority based in Bath.
* Days: Monday to Friday
* Hours: 8.30 - 17.00
* Hourly Rate: £10.14
* Location: Central Bath
* Start Date: 10th February 2020
* Duration: 2 Months+
What is the role.
This is an administration post in a safeguarding service which provides support to child protection case conferences. You would be expected to note take at child protection case conferences, this usually last from 1.5-2.5 hours, you would also be expected to note take at a maximum 5 conferences a week. As well as note taking you would be expected to support the arrangements for conferences, sending out invites, uploading documents onto an electronic database, answering the phone, writing letters, sending out minutes and liaising with professionals. You are part of a small team of administrators.
Experience Required for this role
* 1 years' experience in a similar Role
* NVQ level 2 or level 3 units in a related subject or equivalent practical work experience to achieve the qualification in skills relating to accurate confidential work.
* Awareness of the service area protocols and regulations
* Proficient at Word, Outlook & Excel
If this role is of interest to you and you have the relevant experience/skills, please upload a CV to this site.