We are currently sourcing for a Night Transport Administrator for our client. They are a worldwide shipping and logistics company based in Severn Beach in...
We are sourcing for an HR Administrator for our local authority client based in Portishead. You are part of a small but busy team.
* Days: Monday to Friday
* Hours: 09.00 - 17.00
* Hourly rate: £8.21
* Location: Portishead
* Start date: ASAP
* Duration: until 31 July 2020
Required to carry out a range of activities working within detailed HR procedures and processes to support the work of the HR service.
Daily duties will include
* To prepare HR employment documents and files accurately and to set timescales following templates and forms used within the team.
* Maintain accurate personnel files and databases following guidelines and as directed, and ensure they are kept securely within GDPR protocols.
* Input and retrieve information ITrent or other HR systems to make authorised changes and provide management information regularly and on an ad-hoc basis.
* Check and prepare documents for recruitment, ensuring processes are followed and maintain vacancy management systems accurately.
* Undertake diary management for the service including statutory deadlines to ensure compliance.
* Prepare documents for use in HR meetings including formal hearings and employment tribunals.
* Organise appropriate panels to hear appeals within HR processes and take notes at meetings and hearings to provide an accurate record of proceedings and decisions.
* Respond to queries from others and provide relevant information or escalate as appropriate.
* Communicate with colleagues and external agencies through verbal reports and record-keeping and/or activities completed in accordance with procedures and guidelines.
* Develop and maintain records and filing systems for the easy retrieval of information.
Experience/skills required for this role.
* NVQ level 2 or level 3 units in a related subject or equivalent practical work experience to achieve the qualification in skills relating to accurate confidential work.
* Practical work experience to give an understanding of the processes and practices required and support working in a range of independent settings.
* Ability to use standard Office computer systems and experience of using computerised HR systems such as iTrent or similar.
* Awareness of the service area protocols and regulations
* Knowledge and understanding of employment engagement processes and procedures
* Ability to engage with employees, managers and partners
* Ability to work accurately and maintain confidentiality
* Knowledge of GDPR to ensure compliance within the work area.
If this role is of interest to you and you have the relevant experience then upload a CV to this site.