PERSONAL ASSISTANTTEMPERORY ASSIGNMENT FOR 12 WEEKSBASED IN HUDDERSFIELDOur client is currently looking for a personal Assistant to report to the Executive Projects and Implementation officer...
Founded in 1959, Blue Arrow is one of the UK's largest specialist staffing companies. With over 500 recruitment professionals across more than 70 locations throughout the UK, including 54 high-street branches, Blue Arrow places over 60,000 people in work, each year.
Blue Arrow Sheffield is partnering a reputable local organisation, recruiting an experienced administrative assistant / receptionist within their accountancy function.
Roles & Responsibilities
* Covering a busy reception desk
* Meeting and greeting customers, who have approached reception
* Taking payments from customers
* Answering calls into reception and office via the switchboard
* General administration support - filing, scanning, photocopying, printing, data input, franking post
* Accounts administration support - sales order processing, taking payments, processing invoices, daily banking
* Organising paperwork
* Supporting senior company account with general admin duties
* Providing excellent customer service
* Experience working on a reception desk
* Experience working as an administrator
* Good customer service skills
* Competent in the use of Microsoft Office Packages
* Experience working in an accounts / finance capacity
* Weekend Work Included
* 37.5 hours per week (Rota'd)
If you're interested in working as an admin assistant / receptionist, please click the apply button. Alternatively contact Rhys at Blue Arrow on 0114 272 2600.