Catering, Hospitality and Events Staff Flexible hoursWhat: Catering and Hospitality Various roles available When: ASAP start Flexible hours Where: ExeterHow much: £8.21ph £9ph We are...
What: Mobile Catering & Hospitality Assistant - Vehicle provided!
When: Commencing 17th February 2020 (6 month temporary contract - potential to go perm)
Pay rate: £9ph (Overtime rate: £13.50ph)
We are currently recruiting for a Catering & Hospitality Assistant to deliver our clients well-established mobile catering services for a 6 month temporary contract with the potential to go permanent. Our client is located in Exeter and has various locations/sites in the area they deliver their services to. You must have a full clean UK driving license. Vehicle will be provided. Weekly hours will be between 15 and 37.5 hours a week depending on availability with the opportunity for overtime. Shifts are 7.5 hours a day, starting no earlier than 7am and finishing no later than 6pm.
The ideal candidate will be well presented, friendly, organised, punctual and have the drive to provide a top quality service to all customers as this is considered a front of house hospitality role. The successful candidate will be considered an important part of the existing team and various roles/weekend work will be shared out fairly. Start date: Monday 17th February.
Duties to include:
- Working as a team to provide excellent customer service at all times
- Using the booking system to manage/schedule deliveries in a timely and organised manner
- Driving to and from various sites in Exeter (vehicle provided)
- Setting up the tables for lunches/buffets (pre-prepared by the chefs) setting up tea/coffee's etc.
- Packing away / collecting the equipment once the function is over
- Must have a full UK drivers licence
- Must be hard working and reliable
- The desire to deliver excellent customer service to all
- Previous experience in Catering & Hospitality
- Full training provided
- Weekly pay
- Free online level 1 food hygiene test to earn your certificate
- Opportunity to work overtime
- Access to our bespoke app to manage your timetable, accept/decline shifts and request holiday etc.
If you have any questions please contact Alice on 01392 424733 or email alice.lambert @ bluearrow.co.uk