Chef de Partie Education Site £18,000 £19,000 pa LymingtonAn exciting opportunity has arisen in Lymington for an experienced Chef de Partie to join an established...
Bar & Waiting staff- Lymington -£8.72 p/h+Tips
Luxury Hotel on the outskirts of Lymington is popular for both leisure and corporate guests and caters for weddings, conferences and other events.
The successful candidate will work 5 out of 7 days on a straight shifts bases and will have a strong career development opportunity.
Bar/waiting staff responsibilities:
- Serving food and drink
- Maintaining excellent levels of customer service
- Help deal with customer queries
- Operating the tills
- Experience working in a bar or restaurant
- A dedicated and passionate team player
- Good food and beverage knowledge
- A genuine passion for hospitality
- £8.72 per hour
- Possible live in if required
- 40-45 hours per week
- Great location
- Staff meals and discounts
Act Now: Press the Apply Button!!
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.