Sous Chef Beautiful Hotel with 4* located in New Forest area Salary of £28,000.00Full Time Job Hourly rate/Salary: Annual Salary of £28,000.00Benefits: Extensive paid training...
Food & Beverage Manager- Hotel - New Forest- Up to £30,000
A Food and Beverage Manager is required for stunning Hotel in the heart of the New Forest.
This is a senior position so they are looking for someone who is experienced and can take control of the F&B department. The Hotel is popular with both leisure and corporate guests and caters for conferences, weddings and other events.
You will work 45 hours per week - 5/7 days to include evenings and weekends and you will be responsible for all areas of the F&B operation. You will report into the Hotel Operations Manager
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Manage all Food and Beverage departments of the complex, including the fine dining restaurant, bar and functions including weddings
- Improve standards within the department
- Mentor and train staff to deliver excellent customer service
- Work closely to budgets and GP levels
- Write the rota
- Deal with customer queries and complaints
- Stock management
What you need to get the job:
- Experience at F&B Manager level in a quality establishment
- A good working knowledge of P&Ls and costs
- Strong leadership skills
- A strong character who can deal with staff issues and guest complaints
- Bags of personality and enthusiasm to lead staff and welcome guests
- Salary of up to £30,000
- Excellent opportunities for career progression within the hotel and the group
Act Now: Press the Apply Button!!
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.