General Manager Gastro pub Near Godalming £34k-£36k The Role: A General Manager is required for this food-led gastro pub with bedrooms on the outskirts of...
General Manager - Gastro pub - Near Winchester - £34k-£36k - Live Out
A General Manager is required for this food-led gastro pub with bedrooms on the outskirts of Winchester. This pub is part of a progressive group that believes in excellent food and great customer service. They serve home-made, fresh food and they are looking for an experienced General Manager with an understanding of room revenue.
General Manager Responsibilities:
- Running of the business and looking after all areas with strong front-line leadership
- P&L budget control
- Stock takes and controls
- Training and development of your team
- Marketing and Sales building
- Health & Safety controls
- Customer service
General Manager Requirements:
- Fresh food background
- Extensive wine & beer knowledge
- Track record of controls of your P&L and achieving budgets
- Excellent Interpersonal communication skills
- Passionate, hands on, motivational and a true leader
- Up to £34-£36k per annum dependent on experience
- Company Bonus Scheme
- 28 Paid holiday days a year
- Training and development opportunities
Act Now: Press the Apply Button!!
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.