Conveyancing Assistant Post Completion Blue Arrow Derby are currently recruiting for a CONVEYANCING ASSISTANT (Post Completion) to join one of our fantastic clients based in...
Did you know my client is the world's leading contract logistics provider? Did you know that we employ over 40,000 people in the UK alone and that we have a habit of promoting from within? Did you know that each of our customers have a dedicated finance function and Finance and Operations work seamlessly to ensure we maintain our status as the partner of choice for businesses around the world. We work across multiple sectors including Retail, Automotive, Aerospace, FMCG, Retail, Public Sector and Aviation? This diversity means that no two contracts are the same and the possibilities of career development are almost endless. If you want to be part of this incredible journey please apply now.
We are looking for a Finance Assistant who will contribute and provide support in the running of a safe and efficient finance function. You will work within clear guidelines to achieve defined outcomes for the business and our customer(s)
The Key Responsibilities of the Finance Assistant will include
- Making your customer more successful by: Providing financial and administration support and governance supporting Solutions and following processes to minimise risk and improve efficiency communicating and implementing changes to financial and process requirements promptly fostering collaborative working and best practice between internal and external stakeholders
- Driving High Performance by: Supporting financial strategies, plans and targets to develop existing and new business ensuring robust process and solutions are implemented. Helping prepare accurate reports, models, budgets and forecasts, supporting improvement programmes to aid profitability, maintaining ethical standards and financial governance
- Control and Governance, support financial and business reporting and forecasting. Ensure adherence to all DPDHL business compliance, policies and procedures
Ensure accounting standards are implemented within the business unit to be successful as a Finance Assistant you need:
- Effective communication and rapport building skills
- Ability to develop and deliver high quality services and solutions
- A customer centric approach to finance and business operations
- An extremely high work ethic
- Motivation for career progression and development
- A basic knowledge of the use and meaning of finance metrics and tools
- Ability to gather and correlate correct date
Simply apply online, uploading an -up-to-date CV with your application. We will ensure that all our resourcing activities are fair, transparent and consistent across the UK. We want to ensure that the candidate experience is of the highest professional standard.