Job DescriptionCreation of medical letters via our in house letter system, reviewing letters to ensure accuracy of information loaded. Tracing medical declarations for the reports...
PART TIME ROLES AVAILABLE! - Ongoing temporary role for 6 months with the potential for permanent.
Are you looking for an opportunity to work for one of the leading employers in Andover? In return you can expect excellent rates of pay, first class training, and potential for permanent position, amazing onsite facilities and long term career opportunities for the right individuals
* Onsite training & development
* Competitive rates of pay
* Enhanced overtime rates
* Pension scheme
* Employee of the month incentive
* 28 days holiday (including Bank Holidays)
- Carry out a range of assigned clerical/technical support tasks, ensuring that the work is completed accurately and adheres to specified Group policies, processes and procedures
-Respond to queries/issues ensuring that customer requirements are clarified, referring to more senior colleagues where appropriate
-Raise routine correspondence where appropriate
* Excellent communications skills; both written & verbal
* Ability to solve problems under pressure
* Good working knowledge of computer databases
* Excellent customer service skills
* Good data entry skills
Hours: 16:00-22:00 Monday to Friday (must be flexible to work some weekends)
If you would like to hear more information about this role or other please get in touch and ask for Jessica. Please be aware as part of the selection process for this role you will be required to complete a DBS and credit check.