EPA Administrator, Temp Salary: £8.52 per hourHours: 9-5.30 Mon Fri.We are looking to recruit an experienced administrator to work for one of our clients based...
Blue Arrow are recruiting for a Purchase Administrator for a client of ours based in Sunderland. This role will be based in the supplies department of a hospital. It is initially a 6 month temporary role with the possibility of it being extended.
The job entails:
* Working within the Supplies department to manage and place orders
* Keeping records up to date, liaising with internal and external suppliers, placing and chasing internal orders
* Conducting print stock checks, placing and chasing print orders
* Manage stock: maintaining stock status on systems, placing purchasing orders onto internal systems
* Producing calculations: conducting stock checks
* Allocating PO numbers to different cost departments
Previous experience within a purchasing role is essential to be considered for this position.
The shift pattern is Monday to Friday 37.5 hours a week. The start time will be between 7.30am - 9.30am finishing between 4.30pm - 6.30pm.
The pay rate is £9.03 - £9.60 per hour. You will be paid weekly.
Blue Arrow employees earn holidays as they work and we also have a pension scheme available.
If you are interested in this role please apply now or give Shannon a call on 01912301050.