Are you a committed and driven individual with passion and experience in the catering sector?We are looking for one Chef Manager (Contract Catering) to work...
Are you an enthusiastic individual with experience in School Catering? We are seeking for a Chef Manager to work for a Secondary School in Croydon area for a leading Contract Catering Company.
As a Chef Manager you will have a background from Secondary school catering or contract catering site and are looking to grow within the group. As a Chef Manager you will have an excellent presentation and communication skills, you will be able to demonstrate a real passion for food and service and possess bags of enthusiasm. You must be a real foodie for this role. You will be comfortable in dealing with Clients on a regular basis and support the Area Manager.
Key information: Chef Manager
- Salary: £13.45 p/h OR £22,500.0 - Term Time
- Working hours: Monday to Friday
- Hours of Work: 37.5 hours per week
- Sector: School Education
- Location: CR9, Croydon
Key Responsibility: Chef Manager
- Have full understanding and ability to work with Word and Excel.
- Be a proven, hands-on leader
- Be financially aware
- Be naturally out going and vibrant
- Have the ability to train and inspire
- Be innovative and creative
- Have excellent organization skills
- Demonstrate great attention to detail
- Be up to date with current food trends
- Good IT skills
Skills/Experience required: Chef Manager
- Food Hygiene Certificate lvl 2 or lvl3
- Excellent organisational and managerial skills
- City & Guild Qualification OR NVQ equivalent
- Enhanced DBS check
Click apply today or contact Chandril Sood on 0208 427 6199 for further details.