Blue Arrow have opportunities for full time Customer Service Advisors with a leading UK banking organisation based in Dunfermline, Fife.Benefits of working with Blue Arrow:*...
Blue Arrow have opportunities for full time Customer Service Advisors with a leading UK banking organisation based in South Gyle, Edinburgh.
Benefits of working with Blue Arrow:
* Weekly pay
* Generous holidays with 28 days per year
* Blue Arrow Rewards and Discounts offered to our employees
* Employee of the Month rewards
* Full paid training
* Competitive pay rate/Overtime/Pay progression/Annual Bonus
* The Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to work for in 2019
We are looking for people who are committed to offering the best possible customer journey, who take pride in their work and who work hard to achieve goals.
This role would suit candidates who have a passion for customer service, excellent communication skills and telephone manner and who thrive on the challenge of working in a fast-paced environment. Previous experience in call centre /customer service is desirable but not essential.
* Telephony based role
* Taking inbound calls relating to mortgages from mortgage brokers/solicitors
* Respond to queries/issues over the phone and by email
* Raise routine correspondence where appropriate
* Dealing with enquiries and complaints
* Building relationships with customers
* Advising customers of new offers, services and benefits
£9.00 per hour increasing to £9.63 per hour after 12 weeks
35 hours per week
Monday to Friday. No weekends.
Working hours are between 8:30am - 6:00pm (shifts are: 8:30am-4:30pm, 9:00am-5:00pm, 9:30am-5:30pm, 10:00am-6:00pm)
Please click Apply Now to upload your CV. Please note you will need to pass a credit check and criminal history.