Position: Customer Service Advisors Location: Leeds, LS10 Salary: £9.15 per hourHours: 37.5 hours a weekAre you a dedicated, hardworking Customer Service Advisor looking for your...
Job Title: Customer Service Advisor - Banking
Pay Rate: £9.83ph
Contract Term: Ongoing Temporary
Working Times: 35+ hours per week Monday to Friday (With Occasional Saturday's Included)
Rotational shift patterns between 8am and 8pm
Are you looking for a stable income? Or perhaps working for a large, well known UK retail banking brand would enhance your CV? Whatever you are looking for whether it is a steady income, job security or career development this opportunity has it all.
If you are a natural people person who is great at talking, loves attention to detail and already have experience in delivering excellent customer service, then becoming a Customer Service Advisor within banking may be the perfect opportunity for you.
You do not need any formal qualifications to be a Customer Service Advisor, just good communication skills, knowledge of basic Microsoft Word, Excel and good keyboard and internet skills. On a day to day basis, you'll be handling calls new customers, existing customers and external stakeholders.
Whilst primarily a telephony role, you'll be involved in mortgage processing, guiding customers through any new business query. It is essential that you thrive on detail as you'll be required gather information, record data and book appointments and call backs.
You will be based in a busy office / contact centre in Sheffield. There are plenty of buses and a tram services into Sheffield. A short walk from the city centre may be required depending on location.
If you are looking to the future, then it is good to know that career progression prospects are high with our client. They are a fantastic employer who will provide great training to help you develop an in-depth knowledge of all products and processes. There are lots of opportunities for this role to become permanent and plenty of long-term career opportunities available.
Role Focused Skills:
* Complete telephony, digital and admin-based tasks to handle new business queries
* Deal with mortgage application customer data ethically and in accordance with the FSA requirements
* Carry out a range of mortgage processing and professionally handle calls with Solicitors, Customers or Mortgage Brokers
* Collaborate within the team to clarify facts, exchange information or resolve enquiries and issues
* Contribute to the continuous improvement of our client, by identifying and taking ownership of opportunities for improvement to the processes you use, the services you will provide and the values you can add to our client
* Demonstrate consistently our clients values and behaviours
* Take ownership of personal development and training, through regular review of performance against business objectives, and take responsibility for self-development
* Support our clients wider team to ensure that performance standards and business objectives are met
* Personally contribute to an environment where colleagues want to work and customers feel valued
* Provide a high quality service at all times
* Excellent communication - oral and written
* Embrace 'in the moment' coaching to develop your skills and knowledge
* Developing over time, a deeper level of expertise in all areas of our clients end to end goals
* Adaptable to change and willing to embrace new ideas
* Ability to work unsupervised and deliver quality work across multiple tasks within required deadlines
* Positive and approachable manner
* Team player
* Previous customer service experience
* Clear credit history & Clear criminal record
* Full 3-4 weeks paid training
* Competitive pay rate/Pay progression
* Overtime and bonus incentives
* Instant access to Blue Arrows online training portal
* Instant access to online retail discounts
* Annual Bonus
Our client is committed to helping customers build for their future, which means a great opportunity for you to make a real difference. Join the team today and experience a truly inclusive approach, meaning all colleagues including you, getting the chance to make a difference every day.
These roles will be advertised constantly for the next few months, so there's plenty of opportunities for the right people to land an excellent job with an excellent company.
* Credit check
* Criminal record check
* Sanctions check
* CIFAS check
* Referencing up to 5 years
Applicants should be available to attend interviews with the client from 28th January to 10th February. If you meet the above requirements please apply on this website with your updated CV and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch.