Chef de Partie Winchester Outskirts Hotel £20,000 £22,000 pa + Tips Live in accommodation is provided.The Reward/Benefits (Winchester):Salary of up to £20k+ TipsLive in available5/7...
Chef de Partie - Education Site - £18,000 £19,000 pa - Lymington
An exciting opportunity has arisen in Lymington for an experienced Chef de Partie to join an established team and make their own mark!
The role is very varied and involves assisting in the other chef.
There is a great support network both above and below this position. The successful candidate will work 5 days out of 7 days on alternate weekends
This position is term-time only working on 38 paid weeks on 40-48 hrs a week.
Must have own transport.
Main Duties and Responsibilities as a Chef de Partie:
- Preparing, cooking and presenting food in line with required standards
- Ensuring the food is served in the right manner
- Ensuring the quality and portion size of the food meets the correct standards
- Stock control
- To comply with relevant health and safety guidelines
What You Need To Be a Successful Chef de Partie:
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- NVQ or City & Guilds Chef or experience
- Creativity and keen interest in food and cooking
- Strong communication skills
- Basic Food Hygiene Certificate will be advantageous
The Reward/Benefits - Chef de Partie:
- Salary of £18,000.00 - £19,000.00
- Monday - Friday
- Every night off
- Work-life balance
- Excellent career progression opportunities
How to Apply:
To apply for this role, please click the "APPLY" button.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.