Blue Arrow Glasgow are currently working with a fantastic client on a new exciting opportunity for a HR/Recruitment Co-ordinator to work on a permanent contract based in Argyll & Bute.
My client an award-winning brand currently have an excellent opportunity with in the successful team based at the head office location.
The role of HR/Recruitment Co-Ordinator will paly a key part to the business and will be responsible for full recruitment life cycle, including but not limited to identifying recruitment needs, screening candidates, arranging interviews and managing the hiring paperwork whilst ensuring compliance with legislation, Company Recruitment and Selection policy and best practice guidelines.
- To support Company recruitment for all areas group wide
- To review and amend (as needed) an effective recruitment process group wide ensuring all managers understand and adhere to it
- To work with the recruiting managers to agree timelines for each vacancy
- To manage the whole applicant process ensuring all applications are entered onto the Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- To seek, negotiate and pro-actively work with Recruitment Agency's and Consultants where necessary
- To evaluate and review current processes and procedures for continuous improvement purposes
- To conduct regular benchmarking of roles to ensure that commercial and fair packages are offered to all new and existing staff
- To effectively hand off all new starters to the Onboarding Manager
- To monitor the recruitment budget and provide timely and accurate reports as and when required
- To submit invoice information and monitor recruitment expenditure
- To perform any other duties as required by the Directors
To be successful in this role we are looking for the following skills:
- Effective computer literate skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Excellent interpersonal skills; face to face, telephone
- Outstanding verbal and written skills with good attention to detail
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment and ability to work to deadlines
In return the client is offering a competitive salary with fantastic benefits.
Interested please apply now as interviews are happening straight away!