Do you have experience in the Banking or Financial Services Sectors or are you an experienced Customer Service professional looking to start a career in...
Founded in 1959, Blue Arrow is one of the UK's largest specialist staffing companies. With over 500 recruitment professionals across more than 70 locations throughout the UK, including 54 high-street branches, Blue Arrow places over 60,000 people in work, each year.
Blue Arrow Sheffield is partnering an established and growing organisation, in the recruitment of an experienced Customer Service Administrator.
Customer Service Administrator
37.5 Hours Per Week - Shifts between 8am to 6pm (Operational Hours)
£17,678.00 Per Annum
To provide generalist administrative assistance to Account Managers to enable them to provide seamless end-to-end customer service to customers and clients.
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Process referrals and other product related administration within agreed SLAs.
* Co-ordinate OHP/OHA appointments in a bespoke diary management system within agreed SLAs.
* Prepare and send correspondence to clients and their employees regarding their appointment details within 24 hours of making the appointment.
* Update clients regarding appointments, cancellations and queries, within agreed SLAs.
* Despatch reports to clients and their employees on receipt of files from the secretariat department in accordance to their specific consent.
* Send or scan necessary files to the relevant OHP/OHA prior to attendance at appointments.
* Update client details on the client database, as instructed by the Account Manager.
* Liaise with the Account Manager regarding client and employee queries.
* Make efficient use of the EMMA business management system.
* General Administration within the Customer Service department.
* Answering and triaging inbound telephone calls within agreed timescales. All voicemails to be responded to within 2 hours.
* Perform general office duties such as typing, operating office machines, and sorting mail.
* Perform reception duties periodically as required and as per the agreed rota.
* Experience within an administrative role, minimum of 12 months.
* Experience working in a customer service environment.
* Knowledge and ability to use Microsoft Office Packages - Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
* Ability to manage multiple workflow volumes.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Experience in diary management.
* Experience working in a role where geographical knowledge is required.
* NVQ in business administration or customer services.
* Experience working within healthcare, occupational health or medical environments.
* Ability to manage own workload.
* 23 Days Holiday Entitlement + Bank Holidays
* Life Insurance x 4 Salary
* Pension Scheme 4% Employee 5% Employer
* Group Income Protection After 6 Months Service
* PMI After 1 Year Service
* Voluntary Cashplan
* Eyecare Vouchers
* EAP (Employee Assistance Programme)
* Rewards and Benefits Portal
* Free Onsite Parking
If you are interested in applying for this role, please submit your CV for consideration. Alternatively, please contact Rhys at Blue Arrow Sheffield for further information.