HEAD CHEF HOSPITALITY/LEISURE VENUE SURREY£32,000 £40,000Role Overview:Head Chef needed for a stunning Hospitality/Leisure venue in the heart of the Surrey countryside with easy access from...
Job title: Head Chef (Relief Chef)
Contract type: Temporary to Perm for the right candidate
Rate of pay: Mon- Fri £14.50 and Saturday and Sunday £21.75 (temp rate)
Starting on: ASAP
You will be working as a hospitality chef in Reading. Preparing meals for guest using fresh ingredients. You will work with integrity, passion for cooking and can do attitude. Must be able to organise events and hospitality bookings and work well with all team members.
* Average of 8 hours, Site operates Monday to Saturday.
* Will be a mixture of 7-3 and 12-9 shifts depending on what the business requires.
Key responsibilities include:
* Preparing & serving fresh meals for the restaurant and conferences
* Ensuring high Standards of food hygiene are achieved at all times
* Working as part of a team to ensure a great food offer and service
* Level 2 food Hygiene qualification
* Experience working as a head chef preparing 100+ meals on a daily basis
* Ideally you will have experience working as a head chef in a contract catering, Restaurant or Conference Venue
Free meal whilst on duty
Free Parking available
Work life balance
Possibility of a full time role with a career path
Superstars reward scheme