Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity to work as a Customer Service Advisor for a well-known outsourcing company in the UK? Maybe you...
Working Times: Full-time, 8.30am - 4.30pm, Monday to Friday
Location: Capita Manchester, Dumers Lane, Bury, BL9 9QL
* Competitive salary.
* 28 days' holiday (including public holidays).
* Pension scheme.
* Wide range of discounts on many products and services.
* Childcare scheme.
* Interest-free season ticket loans.
* Monthly incentive schemes.
Throughout February, TV Licensing will begin to communicate to the public, how in June this year the government funded free Licences for over 75's will come to an end resulting in many households who do not receive Pension Credit paying for their new licence.
As the new scheme comes into force, many customers will need assistance. This means hundreds of job opportunities has opened for customer service professionals with Capita, the UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions. Capita will be providing a Customer Service solution for TV Licensing, helping customers with their queries.
As a Customer Service Advisor on Capita's TV Licensing team you will be taking incoming calls from customers with varied requests from how to set up a new licence, change personal details or questions regarding TV Licence policies and regulations.
Your main priority will be to ensure every customer is helped with their query, feels reassured and comes away not only happy but feeling as though they have received a personalised and premium service.
This position is perfect for you if you enjoy helping people and problem solving for them over the telephone. As a member of the Capita TV Licensing team you'll help advise TV Licence customers over the age of 75 and their family and friends as they transition over to paying for their TV Licences.
You will be drawing on all your natural people skills, listening skills and communication techniques to explain things clearly and reassure customers that you are above all else, here to help.
* Receiving incoming calls from TV Licensing customers, their friends or their family to assist with setting up future payment plans for their TV Licence.
* Handling a variety of requests and queries regarding new Licences, policy and regulation queries and changes to personal details.
* Accurately capture data and enter it into the relevant systems.
* Provide a quality service that resolves issues first time and promotes the legal requirements for a TV Licence.
* Embrace in house training and development opportunities.
Essential Skills & Attributes
* Excellent verbal communication skills.
* Empathy and understanding.
* Strong listening skills.
* Problem solving abilities.
* IT literate.
* Fluent in both written and spoken English.
* Accuracy and attention to detail.
Your customer centric skill set and unique approach to exceptional customer care is highly valued at Capita and we cannot wait to receive your application. All you need to do is to click the apply button. If you have any questions, feel free to get in touch with the team by contacting 01615182992 before you start.
There are a high number of positions available, so this role will be advertised constantly for the next few months, providing plenty of opportunities for the right people to land an excellent job with an excellent company.
Capita believes in equal opportunities. We welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.